Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sweet 6 months! {Tampa Baby Photography}

Oh My GOSH!!! I could just eat baby G right up! Can you believe she is is 6 months already??? You can see her newborn session here and her 3 month session here. Can you believe how much she has grown? She is such a good girl, smiles at "pretty girl" and "crazy girl". She is sitting up so good and I think before we know it she will be crawling. We put her on the floor in the buff for a cute bottom pose, yeah she was raising herself up. She did not like the cold :) I don't know what I am going to do in the 6 months to our next session! Enjoy your sneak peek!






4 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

Oh for the love of cute! She is a doll! And I love these shots. Live the hot pink and that feather headwear!

Angie said...

Ashleigh, these are amazing! Thank you for capturing the essence of our daughter and creating such beautiful memories for us.

Maria said...

She's such a lil cutie pie. Love the pictures - great job Ashleigh! I'm such a lucky Aunt - love you, G.

Unknown said...

These pictures are amazing!!! I love each and every one. Thanks so much for sharing. Love, Megan