Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Little "L" - sneak peek {Tampa Newborn Photography}


I had such a great session with this little sweet pea! We had a session on Sunday, but "L" had other things on her mind. She didn't want to sleep and would rather just wiggle around and watch HDTV ;) So Monday I went back and the session went so smooth. I really had a lot of fun shooting this family! Oh and little "L" she stayed 5 days in the NICU so to have these images of her are going to be treasured for a life time. Enjoy your sneak peek!




I love this image. Big brother "E" set the pose up and made sure daddy did what he said ;)



Again had a lot of fun with your family. Thank you for choosing me to capture this wonderful time in your life.



18 comments:

Tricia S said...

Loooooove the purple. What an incredibly beautiful family!!!

Unknown said...

Baby "L" is my cousin's daughter and she is absolutely perfect! These photos have tears streaming down my face. Thank you for your beautiful work!!

Chelsie said...

Ashleigh, these are amazingly beautiful images!!! Wonderful job!!

Shanna said...

These are so adorable! I love the purple wrap!

Lisa Holloway said...

These are beautiful! What a sweet baby! I love your wraps!

Unknown said...

These are all beautiful- how do you pick a favorite?!
-Shellie

Kristin said...

Precious!!! I love your wrap, the color is beautiful. Great shots!

jennifer adams said...

omgoodness these are so precious, I absolutely love that purple wrap!!!

Danielle Felton said...

Very sweet. Love the eye contact in #2. :)

Julie Wagoner said...

What a beautiful baby girl! I love the wrap and the little flower headband!

Julie said...

What a beautiful family!

lorissa said...

Beautiful work. Love the purple wrap!!

Beverly said...

I absolutely love your work. Color choice is great!

Ashley Duckett said...

These are beautiful images! Nice work!

Brian said...

the last photo is gorgeous. such a peaceful photo

Lorissa said...

Beautiful work. What an adorable baby!

Anonymous said...

Your work is wonderful. Nice to see a alternative color for a little angel besides the cliched 'pink'...

Stueller said...

She is a sweetie. Your use of light is beautiful!