Monday, November 2, 2009

Little G 3 month session! {Tampa Baby Photography}

I have a fun session today! It was baby "G"s 3 month session! She is just a sweet heart! She didn't have a good night sleep the night before but still smiled big for me! I loved all the faces she was giving me :) We are going to do some more in a couple days and really I have so many ideas. I can't wait to get my hands on her for some holiday images :)

Angie I hope you enjoy your sneak peek! See you on Friday!





This next one I just has to do! We did the newborn image and when I walked in her room today and saw the bear I was shocked. I thought the bear was BIG. But it was just she was so small :) I love this!


5 comments:

stacy mcpeek-smith said...

Oh I love that 1st one. How darling is that??

Tricia S said...

Love that last picture. What a great keepsake.

Krisi said...

They are awesome like always. Shes a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

the most absolute beautiful baby I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

awwwweeee, this shots are so magical!