Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet Pea baby "G" {Tampa Baby Photographer}

Yesterday I shot little "G". Oh my goodness she was so sweet, and such a good baby. She reminded me of my son when he was a baby. Always wanting to be touched, just one hand on her and she was out :) Angie Thank you for contacting me. This session was a lot of fun, and you guys were a lot of fun :)

This image is one of my all time faves. She was so sweet!



Those lips are just so darling!



I hope Grandma Likes this :)






This is baby's rug and blanket!!! How sweet is she?


I had alot of fun yesterday. Thank you for letting me go outside my creative box and let me just shoot away!!!

5 comments:

Hollie Hanson said...

Ashleigh these are just stunning! What a beautiful baby girl. Adn the way you captured her just shows her tiny innocence. Gorgeous!

Becky said...

These are wonderful! I love the wrap in the first one. What a doll!

Kristel said...

I LOVE the first one too - perfection! They're all beautiful though!

Anonymous said...

I'm Angie's cousin from Italy. Love Love Love these pictures,my compliments.

Anonymous said...

soooo precious!