Sunday, May 24, 2009

Beautiful Momma to be! {Tampa Maternity Photographer}

 Yesterday's second sessions was Mommy "G" and her Husband. This session was a lot of fun and very creative. It helped that "G" knew what she wanted and knew how to move very well for the images. I can not wait to meet baby B :) 

Here is Mom to be and the proud daddy.


Her jewelry and round belly was screaming for fun dramatic lighting. I love this! What i love about this image is her belly looks like the baby was moving. How its not just so round.



This next image reminds me of a piece of art you would find as a big print on a wall!!I have to say it is my new Favorite maternity images. I can not take credit for the Idea. Dad is a DJ and they knew exactly what they wanted!!



G&M I hope you love these!!! Can't wait for little B's arrival :)

8 comments:

Katherine said...

What a stunning mom-to-be! I love the dramatic lighting. My fave is the B&W with the "baby moving."

Judy Sebesta Photography said...

What a great set, your amazing Ashleigh!

Zoe Berkovic said...

These are great shots! I love the last one!

Kristi Mangan said...

absolutely stunning! i agree that last shot is amazing... gorgeous couple... gorgeous photos!

TracyTPhotography said...

Awww these are so sweet. Awesome work! Love that last one!!!!

Mandy said...

Oh wow! That last one is amazing. I love the beautiful conversion and the way the light falls perfectly.

Carley Mac said...

stunning work! the 2nd one is my favorite

Sarah said...

LOVE these, especially that last one. Great job!