Friday, May 8, 2009

Sneak Peek. Sweet little baby E! {Tampa Bay newborn photographer}

 This morning I had the pleasure of photographing little E and her mom and dad! I had a blast. She slept almost the whole time, and let me do what I wanted. Such a photographers dream. She really was a sweet heart and can not wait to watch her grow over the year!!!

 Here is the sneak peek! Enjoy! Hope the grandparents are having a blast with the baby :)




 This next image has a lot of meaning behind it. I hope this brings you joy! 



14 comments:

Lisa Kryschuk said...

These are beautiful Ashleigh-Faye! The last one is precious!
Great job!

Megan Parker said...

Very nice!!!

shey said...

Love them!! Gorgeous shot and the last one is beautiful.

Jan Nohling said...

The parents look so proud! I love the paisley background with the baby all wrapped up. Precious!

Carley Mac said...

wow! these are all so so so beautiful! awesome work

Emily Weaver Brown said...

What a little Cherub! I love the damask fabric.

TracyTPhotography said...

Beautiful work!!! Absolutely amazing!

melissa said...

These are beautiful images! What a sweet new life!

amy (3Peas) said...

Soooo sweet- great job! :)

Krysia said...

What a beautiful baby! Love #4 and #5. how will they ever choose? Great work!

Angela Crutcher said...

What a precious little one! Love that first shot!

Mandy said...

Adorable! I just love your black and whites. They are so timeless.

Jennifer said...

awww so much preciousness here, these are really beautiful!

Megan Parker said...

What a sweet baby!