Sunday, May 24, 2009

Baby "K" {Tampa Baby Photography}

 Saturday I had 2 fun, wicked easy, and artistic shoots. The first one was with Baby "K" and her family. K was only 4 days old!!! SO much fun. She did very very well. Did not cry that much, and told us when she was done :) Heather I had a blast today. Thank you for letting me try new things. I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek!


This one is so cute.. Big brother did not want to stop kissing her :) This was after we had to promise him she would not pee on him :) heheh



And this shot is my new all time FAVE!! Thank you Heather for trusting me with my great idea!



8 comments:

christy said...

These are fantastic, Ashleigh! I just adore number 3, what a beautiful image. I am sure mom and dad are thrilled!

Kristi Mangan said...

absolutely gorgeous! Love the shots of the baby in the petti in the bowl... too cute. Teh sibling shot is wonderful and the last shot is just amazing. Gorgeous work!

Cristina said...

Beautiful shots of a darling baby. I love the first one! Classic BW, so lovely.

Holly Brooks said...

Oh my! Love the big bro shot!! Mom and Dad will love these! Great work!!

ljholloway photography said...

These are stunning! What a sweet baby...such beautiful pics!

Megan Parker said...

The one with big brother is so cute!

Amy Guinn said...

That first shot just takes my breath. Of course, they are all wonderful and showcase such a beautiful baby. The siblings shot is priceless. Awesome work!

TracyTPhotography said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely amazing. Love your work!!!