Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet baby "E" {Tampa baby photographer}

 Today I had the pleasure of shooting little Emma. She was only 5 days old. But oh do not let that fool you. This little cutie knows what she wants and knows how to get it. Not to mention is very strong and when she is wide awake her little eyes just melt anyones heart! Here is a little sneak peek. Hope you enjoy mom and dad!!


This next image is so sweet. Look at her looking into mommy's eyes. Oh and the smile :)


Enjoy the sneak peek! I know I do :) Thank you for letting me into your home today. I can not wait to watch Emma grow!



5 comments:

Katherine said...

What a beautiful baby and gorgeous pictures! I LOVE that first one, and the ones with the parents are so precious.

Zoe Berkovic said...

Just such fresh yumminess! I love the second one!

Brianna Phelan said...

Beautiful and sweet :)

Kristel said...

These are so beautiful! Great work Ashleigh!

Karen said...

ooooh, love the shot with daddy!!