Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Princess "B" {Tampa Baby/Newborn Photographer}

Wow... I had such a wonderful session yesterday! This little princess slept so good for me and even when she was up she was such a good girl. Even with construction going on she slept like sleeping beauty! We had a fun session with my studio in her living room then went into this princesses room. Let me tell you little "B" will have many days playing princess and dress up.
Thank you Stacey for choosing me as your photographer. I was honored to do little "B"s newborn session and to know you will always have these images to remember this time!

Enjoy your sneak peek!







15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a dream! Beautiful as always Ashleigh!

lorissa said...

Love all that pink!!! Beautiful photos!

Jessica said...

Lovely images! What a beautiful nursery they put together for a darling baby. They are going to love these:).

Cindy said...

Oh love these! Beautiful light and work and that sb is to die for!

Beira said...

Such pretty color. The light is gorgeous and you have a nice variety in this set! Great job.

Stephanie Callahan said...

So precious...love the tones!

jennifer adams said...

aww these are beautiful, I love the nursery shot and that headband beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love this baby girl

Rose said...

Oh-My-Gosh_ beautiful does not say enough....everything including Bianca looks perfect.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Ash! And that nursery is gorgeous!

Katherine said...

SO beautiful!! Mom and Dad will be so happy with these!

stacy mcpeek-smith said...

This by far HAS to be my favorite session you have ever done! so yummy! You are really rockin these days and I am so happy to see you stepping out of the box. :)

Diane said...

She is absolutely precious and the photos are great. Thanks.

heavenesque said...

Oh goodness!! These newborn images are so beautiful!! Lucky little girl:)

marissa moss said...

gorgeous nursery!
love the images.