Monday, August 17, 2009

Funny little Guy!!! {Tampa baby photographer}

 Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting baby "B". He is 3 months of pure joy. His smiles are addicting and he was just so good for me! (He didn't even pee once on me WoooHoooo!!) Through these photographs I really did capture the love mom and dad have for little B! I also captured the joy and fun personality a baby can bring out of you! Dad bought this session for mom for her Birthday!!! What a great husband. (hint hint guys out there :) )

 I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!








Thank you for letting me freeze this amazing time in your life!!!

13 comments:

daniella said...

Wow! Well done! B is so expressive. I think that when I have kids- it might be worth it to get shots @ birth/3 months/6 months/ year. It would be fun to look back over the changes.

Steph said...

Great job!! Love how animated he is!! It might be time for my boys to get pics done. Not sure how cooperative they will be. You always were able to make Manny smile, lets see how you do with Elija. LOL

Anonymous said...

Priceless! Thank you!

Aunt Cindy said...

Got some great smiles out of my little nephew...he is a happy little boy! Love it Jenn!! You all look so happy and loving.

Jaidean Baker said...

What a cute lil' guy! These are all great!

giovanna said...

Awww! So cute and smiley! And what a great gift!!

Giovanna said...

I love them!! great job and what personality you captured!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots! You really captured his budding personality so well!

Kimberly Marie said...

These are beautiful! #4 is pure sweetness, love it

www.meganparkerphoto.com said...

I love these especially the last one!

Shawn said...

aww- that next to last one melts my heart :) b ut these are all adorable!

angela crutcher said...

Beautiful session! I adore all the different shots with the parents and baby! Great work!

Meagan said...

Beautiful work! I love newborn photos, it's such a sweet time to remember.