Friday, July 10, 2009

Sweet Little "B"!

 Today I got to meet little  "B". I photographed his mommy and daddy a couple months ago for the belly photos. I had alot of fun at the session. Some technical issues, But you would never know looking at the wonderful images I got to freeze in time for this loving family! Enjoy your Sneak Peek!

I love this first one. Daddy is a DJ and I thought it was just so sweet. It looks like he is singing along with the music :)





I love the new parents smile! So proud of this little guy!


I love this nursery. Its so bright and welcoming! I had SO much fun shooting in it! Love this!





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last one is to die for!! What great colors.

Eclisse Creazioni said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the first one (i remember the Maternity you did with them) and the last one... that nursery is to die for and what a sweet family picture! Great Job as always

Unknown said...

They're all great! Congrats to the new parents!

Hollie Hanson said...

Coolest room ever! And awesome colors!