Monday, June 22, 2009

Little "S" is 6 months! {Baby photography Tampa}

  I had the pleasure of photographing Sarah's 6 month session! She was alot of fun, and can sit up SO good! I can not believe she is 6 months already! He little smiles just warm my heart!! I love how she would just light up when she saw her brother!! So sweet.

 Enjoy your sneak peek...






Before we know it she will be One! I can not believe this has been my fourth session with this family. I am so blessed to have the best clients :)!!!



10 comments:

Corine Tran said...

beautiful images, LOVE the last one!

Jennifer said...

ohhh goodness how precious is she, that last one and the one with dad just melt my heart

Melissa said...

Ohmy, she is PRECIOUS! Great job with these!!

Anonymous said...

She's lovely.

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

Beautiful images.

Brianna Phelan said...

Beautiful! I love baby rolls :)

Holli said...

Awwww... she's SO cute!!!!! Beautiful work here!

Lisa Kryschuk said...

So precious! Beautiful job!!!!

Meghan Poort said...

So pretty.. don't you just love watching them grow?!

Angela Crutcher said...

I absolutely adore that first shot! Beautiful!