Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Pea Baby "S" {Tampa baby photographer}

  Tuesday I had another baby plan session. This is baby "S", she is 3 1/2 months. Oh the cute rolls on her, I am telling you it just melt me :) The session went nice and smooth, and very fast! I went in and did my thing, she told me when she was done :) I love photographing little S, here mom knows what she likes and the family s so welcoming! I wish big brother B was there, but he was at school! He makes me laugh so hard :) Enjoy your sneak peek!!



 I can not wait for our 6month session!!!

I just Had to add this storyboard. I was cutting fruit when this came to me.. I did it and it looks great!!!

newborn (6 days) & 3 1/2 months!



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a beautiful little guy! Your lighting is just STUNNING!!!

Ashleigh-Faye said...

Thanks Jennifer. Its little Sarah (a girl) but thank you so much :)

Anonymous said...

These are precious! Love the storyboard, it would look stunning up in a nursery! You are very talented.

Anonymous said...

soooooo cute! LOVE the first one. and the last comparison one...to die for!

Jennifer said...

omgoodness so adorable, love that first shot!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh what a beautiful baby!!!

Moments By Shonda Photography said...

Adorable!! Very Nice work on this session!++

Miranda - Tech Div said...

What a little chunk, gosh is she cute! Great photos.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, he's adorable!! beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! These are awesome!

Amy Guinn said...

He is such a doll and I love the portraits you created for this family. The storyboard looks really nice and that close up is amazing. Great work!

Healing My Family said...

What a sweetie. I love your storyboard. LOL that it came to you while cutting fruit!

Laura Brett said...

What a handsome little boy, and beautiful mom! Beautiful conversions! ++

Mandy said...

What an adorable little man! These are timeless and your lighting set up is SO perfect.

Kristel said...

Oh so sweet! What an adorable baby & great captures!