Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sneak Peek....

Ok so as I said before I am "Stepping out of my box!" What I mean by this is, I shoot on all black, Not a lot of color blankets or baskets. I hardly ever put color images up on my website. Well its time I "grow". I am really happy about this "change" and it has been in the works for a while. Here is a Promo video I put together as a "Sneak Peek" Until I put my new website up!!! (That shold be in the next couple of weeks) Here is is.. ENJOY!!!



Please note.. Ashleigh-Faye Photography has permission to use this song! Its a nice song huh? Can't wait to see it on my website :)

7 comments:

© Eclisse Creazioni Art & Photography said...

If this is just a peak i can't wait to see your website up!!! Beautiful images as always!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh! So awesome! I am loving newborn and maternity so much. You are an inspiration! Beautiful work.

Shey said...

love the video and the song!!! Cant wait to see what you have in store!! Beautiful images.

Amy Guinn said...

This is just wonderful! I love the idea of setting your work to music and the images you selected are breathtaking. Fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I love the video!

Anonymous said...

great job! love the song! ++

Anonymous said...

that was fun to watch! so many gorgeous images.

when i hear that song i see the tlc commercial in my head haha