Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby "B" {Tampa Newborn Photography}

  I had a great session today! It was with baby "B" and his mommy. Now B is just about 4 months, but we got alot of great shots. It was fast and fun! His smiles are so vibrant and makes me smile every time I look at him! B is part of my baby plan. I have been photographing him since before he was born!!! I can't wait to watch him grow through my camera.  Thank you for having me out today! I had alot of fun!!


This last photo makes me laugh SO hard! He had his binky in and Mommy L said watch he will take it out.. So I waited and sure thing, he took it right out of his mouth and gave me the "Now what are you going to do" look... Hahahah silly boy!!




9 comments:

Laura Brett said...

What a little love! The ones of mom and baby together are beautiful! Great job! ++

Anonymous said...

haha! Soooo cute! I LOVE the light you captured in his eyes in the 2nd one! These are gorgeous!! Great job!++

Stacie said...

What a cutie! I love the "where's my binky" one! You do such gorgeous work - great job!

Anonymous said...

Great job! Love that last shot, super cute!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love the first one with mom!

Jennifer said...

aww what a sweetheart, that last one is hilarious makes me giggle!

Healing My Family said...

LOL, all his expressions made me giggle. What a cutie pie. You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable...that last one is too funny! I love your b&w conversions!

Anonymous said...

awww what a cutie!! love the shots of mom and baby togther