Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kids Cancer Crusade~ Little M {Tampa Family Photographer}


Last weekend I had a great e-mail waiting for me in my inbox! It was "M"s mommy! She let me know she heard of me through Kids Cancer Crusade. (I am the photographer for the Tampa area!)
She told me her daughters story and I just had to photograph the family! To me children and parents of children with cancer/tumors are my heros! I am not a beach photographer but had to do it for them after knowing the beach meant a lot to them :)

I had SO much fun today! Thank you for contacting me. M really stole my heart, and her A & Z were a lot of fun! I felt so blessed I can share this time with you guys and give you memories to last forever.



I love this image!

"M"

"Z"

"A"


This last one melts my heart. M was running up to the water and then back again. It was so sweet!


Again Thank You for contacting me! I had a blast!


13 comments:

Lisa Little said...

Beautiful photographs of such a gorgeous family! You are such a talented photographer.

April said...

Great portraits and for a wonderful cause!

Joanne said...

Wow, those are incredible. Thanks for sharing these!!!

Laura Brett said...

Beautiful, love that last one of her dancing!

casandra heeren said...

what a beautiful session...great work!

sylvia said...

the last image is beautiful! such fun and full of life.

lisa said...

The last is perfection! Gorgeous children!

Jane Photo said...

I wish all good things for this family, and congrats to you for being so generous with your time and talents. They will be so v pleased.

stacey said...

these are wonderful! thanks for sharing your time and talent. :)

Kristi Mangan said...

what a sweet family! i adore that last shot... so beautiful!

Zoe Berkovic said...

These melt my heart! Love them!

Toni said...

Natalie, great photos
Definitely worth getting up for!

Natalie Willis said...

They truly take my breath away. I can't wait to see the rest of them! You did such an amazing job and thank you so much for coming to the beach. These will be forever treasured. Thank you so much for blessing our family with such a wonderful gift!
Love,
Natalie
www.believeinmandy.blogspot.com