Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Z & G {Tampa Baby Photographer}

Oh what fun, Zoe is ONE!!!! I can not believe Miss. Zoe is One!!!!! I feel like yesterday she was born and I was doing her newborn images at 4 day and 9 days old. Zoe's mommy is a dear friend of mine and I have loved watching this little one grow up before my eyes! I can not wait for Zoe's little sister to be born :)

The little guy is Zoe's uncle G! I have loved seeing him again. He moved away and we have missed him so much! I was honored they hired me to capture all the new things in their life! I can't believe Zoe is one or how grown up G has gotten! Enjoy you sneak peek Ash, and Thank you for choosing me to watch your princess grow!







10 comments:

Jan said...

What GREAT looking kids! I love the variety you captured and how much their expressions stand out. Awesome work!

Jennifer said...

these are two cute kiddos and I love their facial expressions!

Amber Anderson Photography said...

I love these! I love the personality you've captured here!

amy (3Peas) said...

LOVE Those 1st 3- so sweet :)

Mindy said...

Beautiful children, beautiful portraits!!

Unknown said...

These are so cute!! What cute/handsome kids!
-shellie

Terra said...

love the genuine little personalities you captured. Great shots and great looking kids!!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous! I just love the expressions...that last one looks very familiar to some I see in my house. Great, great work.

Ginny James said...

Hhahaha That last image really has me in pain from laughing. Your work is truly amazing! I love everything you have done here. Keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

love!