Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sweet Baby "C" {Tampa Maternity & Newborn photographer}

Well a couple months ago I got the honor of photography Mommy to be "S" and Daddy "S". The session was a blast. I had so much fun doing different poses and new ideas. Mom was a natural in front of the camera, so was dad :)

Little baby "C" came early, he is a little miracle. I had a lot of fun photographing him. When he got to sleep he was out cold. I could not believe how little he was, he was about 5 lbs when I got my hands on him. Some of little "C"s images are some of my best yet :)

"S" thank you for trusting me during this important time in your life. I really enjoyed both sessions and can't wait too see him again for the drop off! Enjoy...









5 comments:

Melanie Lee said...

Those are amazing! You did a fantastic job!! I love the green wrap. I love your poses. I love your skin tones. I love it all!

Unknown said...

These are amazing, what a little peanut!! Love them all!
-shellie

Amber Anderson Photography said...

Oh, these are absolutely beautiful! What a gorgeous mama and darling baby!

Jenn said...

These are stunning! What a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how little he looks in the hand photos! Your work really is breathtaking!