Sunday, April 11, 2010

9 Months New! {Tampa Baby Photographer}

What a fun morning. I always look forward to my sessions with little miss G! I first met her when she was 9 days old. Now she is 9 months! Can you believe how big she is? She is the little baby in my blog header. You know that sweet photo of the baby over daddy shoulders? Yup thats her :)

A I had so much fun today! I always have a blast with you guys! I can't believe she kept trying to get away from us hehehe! Even if those evil teeth of hers are coming in, she was a dream as always to photograph!

I wish I had an image of my family like this! I just love it. It screams 24x36 canvas :)


The 2 sides of G... Serious and silly!


This is her "hhmmm how can I get away from this crazy lady with the camera" face...


This image shows the true love mommy and daddy have for each other and everyone in their lives!



I hope you enjoyed your sneak peek. I will have them all up soon :)

13 comments:

A said...

Thanks Ashleigh! These are amazing, can't wait to see the rest. Love the family photograph.

Laura Brett said...

What a sweet family! Beautiful job Ashleigh.

Katie Lou said...

Adorable family! I love that first one!

angela crutcher said...

These are so sweet! Beautiful family. Love your colors too!

jennifer adams said...

omgoodness what a gorgeous family and little doll! These are gorgeous, great lighting and the colors are so bright!

Jen Stafford said...

These are fantastic! Beautiful work, and gorgeous little family.

anette said...

What a beautiful family!! I love the locations and I wish I had pictures like this of us.

Katie said...

What a beautiful family! Love that first one

Linda said...

What a baby doll she is! I love that first one! They're all great though, nice work as always Ashleigh!

Tori Piercy said...

What a gorgeous family! That little girl is a doll!

Julie Wagoner said...

Beautiful family! LOVE that first shot and, I agree, a canvas would be wonderful of that shot!

mandy said...

Great job on these!

Jane Eaton Hamilton said...

She is truly a cutie.