Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh what FUN... {Tampa Baby Photographer}

Little "S" is one! WOW I can not believe that she is one already! I feel like it was yesterday I did her new born session, 3 and 6 month sessions. She is always a doll to work with. I am going to miss photographing her every couple of months :( As always she was so much fun this sessions. "S" has grown up so much from her 6 month session, so smart and her little "boy" face just melts my heart.

I hoppe you enjoy your sneak peek!






This is sweet! This is a photo from her 6 month session and her 1 year session. "S" and her daddy!


8 comments:

Jane Photo said...

What cutie patooties! You did a great job.

Proud Grandpa said...

I wish I had grandchildren that were sooo cute. Oh, wait, I do have grandchildren who are that cute. Those are 2 of them!

Woods Family said...

Adorable... as always!

Anonymous said...

She is sooo cute!! I like the one with her hand in front of her face.

Alan & Melissa said...

I love her precious face! I just want to sqeeze her. The pictures are beautiful!

Kristenrocha1 said...

So cute, especially the one with you and the two kids!! And I love the one with her hand over her face!!

Unknown said...

ahhh - what a cute fam! the pics are amazing! luv the pic of sarah with her hands over her eyes! where is the pic of me and the brady-man in the backseat?!?! rock on!

Andrea said...

"No more paparazzi"... that's my favorite, too. Although, she has no reason to hide her cute face. Beautiful pictures!