Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Its my birthday, and I will shoot if I want to!!! {Tampa Children Photographer}

 This past Sunday was my birthday, but more important was my session with Miss. "C"!!! I had a blast doing these. I do want to go out and try and re-shoot some do to allergies, but man "C" rocked being a little model. She is a natural in front of the camera. But I knew this from her little sisters newborn session over 2 years ago! I'm glad she came too... She was such a little ham, had me laughing the whole time!






Here is little "P" I can not believe how big she is!! Great to see her again!!!


Thank you (the 4 of you) For spending my birthday morning with me. I really could not of thought of a better way to spend it. Unless it was in Hawaii, But that wasn't going to happen.. hahah. 

I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek!

10 comments:

Jessica Lemmons said...

They are both just adorable! Great job on these!

Carley Mac said...

absolutely precious!

Jen M said...

Awww, these girls are just adorable! Great job!

Jennifer said...

what a beautiful little girl, love the locations that first shot is my fav

Shawn said...

How sweet! She looks like an absolute doll! I'd want to shoot again just because she looks like so much fun! And HAPPY BDAY!

Healing My Family said...

I love #4. They are both beautiful girls. Your title made me lol. I had a maternity session on my birthday last year. We can if we want to!!!

Mrs. Burns said...

Very cool modern First Communion shots! Beautiful ladies and locations, great job! (And happy birthday!) ++

TracyTPhotography said...

Beautiful work! Love the communion shots. beautiful girls!

Stacie said...

Those are just beautiful - what a great way to spend your day!

Dion Seneca said...

Good for you for shooting on your birthday...I would too! Nice set.